Hello my name is Daniel Solis .one of my hobbyes is the model kits:I like all.they are cool.I rather the most friky because are very cool I would like to buy a lancaster mk I. I want to do a lancaster and a Halifax .they are very english planes. their skill are very hard.the most interestings are the decals.these planes have many historical decals. the skill needs very elements paintings,glue,driller and scissors.
there are very stories about the lancaster in world war II some of them told the help of some planes that rescue war prisioners in a POW with charges . they are very famous by it.
the crew of the lancaster is a composite by 8 or 11 tripulants.
the model kits brings figurines to glue in the innering of the plane model kit.
the alerones are open and close by forward and in the tail of the plane.
the camouflages are a contrast. it has two versions or more if you have other dates.
daniel solis
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario