BLOG

BLOG DE LA CT SANTA CLARA. HOSPITAL VIRGEN DEL ROCÍO

"Un blog hecho por todos y para todos"

jueves, 30 de julio de 2026

model kits

 hello,my name is daniel solis and the theme of model kits is forward:some model kits companies has the perfect mirage V, it`s awesome, the finish phase is perfect.

the mirage V in the model kits has many coulors: metallic white, grey, and present camouflage. many countries has mirage V as france,construction country, africa, spain and others. the mirage V are from 70`s,80`s. they are very usefully, very capable: length,wide,span.

I have one model kit at one mirage V  and other one Etendard no one. I becomes one time one etendard but I can`t buy at the end.

I don`t know much more about saab viggen .the complicated couloured phase is simple.I don`t know the two versions of culors but are interesting. the spitfires in model kits are wonderfull.I feel like seeing my spitfire model kits.

the hurricanes are big there is many anntenes in a model kit hurricane

daniel solis

No hay comentarios: